Tuesday, January 11, 2011

the river of life.

I am working on a project that involves a river that flows through seven nations: Tibet, China, Laos, Cambodia, Vietnam, Burma and Thailand.

It is hard work. I spent all day pouring over contracts and government documents that I barely understand. But it's also very interesting.

I mean, there is something deeply profound about it. I can't put words to it, but I feel it in my spirit: there is a river that flows from heaven, clear as crystal... and the leaves of the trees are for the healing of nations.

In other news: I gave directions to some tourists, tonight. So I guess that makes me a local, now.

Let the one who is thirsty come; and let the one who wishes take the free gift of the water of life. - Revelations 22: 17

No comments:

Post a Comment